1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
for real though how does chris pratt know how to french braid i’ve been trying to master that for years and i can’t and here he is showing off in interviews what an asshole
This is the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen.
The Wild Thornberrys
Marianne Thornberry by Tascha Dearing
Nigel Thornberry by Joshua Walker
I would just like to say fuck you to everyone who made me feel inadequate growing up and ruining my self esteem for years. You all suck and I’m glad I don’t talk to any of you any more.
Selling high quality art prints of my previous paintings! If you are interested in one check out my Etsy! https://www.etsy.com/shop/creativelovers
If you live by UCF message me for a free shipping code!
FRIENDS REBLOG THIS IN SUPPORT OF ME PLEZ
FOR GODS SAKE HELP
These are not mine
i have made a terrible mistake
» Because only Vin Diesel could ever be ridiculously nerdy enough to attend the UK world premiere red carpet for Guardians of the Galaxy wearing a “I am Groot” t-shirt and walking on stilts
i always end up thinking about the economic damage in superhero movies
make a movie.
the movie would be set entirely in the office of one over-worked insurance agent answering phone calls and in the window behind him we see various Super Heroes destroying things
Cast Amy Poehler